Monday, March 27, 2006

Amelia Does Cambridge
January-March 2006


After been left a little high and dry unexpectedly in Jan 06 without a job, an ole friend of mine SamThrelfall came to my rescue. I say old friend, we were diving buddies in Utila, Honduras in 2000! I'm not sure he knew quite what he had bargained for when he offered me a job in his new internet busines (quotemelocal.co.uk) in the customer services department in Cambridge!!

Because of course there was the inevitable Bekalina visit!!!! And we decided to have a go at punting... (when in Cambridge one must go punting!!!)

Bex started off well..

Then started to pirouette...

I however...


nearly fell in (surprise surprise!!)

Then for some reason

we all started doing catalogue poses!!


Even the ole punter himself got into the spirit..


I'm sure it was our constant supply of beer and a touch of pity for us as we rolled around giggling to ourselves like mad women!!!


Amongst all the madness I did manage to note that Cambridge is infact bloody pretty..



But I think my time was up at Quote me local when we thought it hysterical to wake Sam up, on a school night, with treacle pudding

Ala Bekalina and Ameliana!!!




I think between you and me he was pleased when I left him and his sofa in peace, said goodbye to customer services and shot off on my next little escapade!!
Sammy I owe you one!!!



No comments: