Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Big goodbye from France to never never land!!!
March 2006

Hmm Another one of my famous Goodbye weeks.. no sooner have I left then I seem to re-appear and demand leaving parties all over again.. you must all be so bored of it.. the truth behind these marathons, if you haven't already worked it out yet, is I just love parties and as my birthdays seem to be abroad more recently I'm making up for it with numerous and lengthy leaving do's... HA HA!!

Luckily for all concerned the camera only came out at a few choice moments (Ben= I think I got away with that green moment!!!)

1stly Amanda's


and the famous chocolate cake.


With the lovely Louise and Luca

suitably bored by me and Amanda rambling on ...


Then France

Where after a year and a half of hard graft the Goodbye went all a bit .... shhhcary for shhane

John finally got into his own birthday

And lots of red wine was had!!!

Not a sheep was insight!!! luckily we're not mutton dressed up as lamb JUST yet!!


But by the time we got back to the UK Bex was definitely begging for me to leave PRONTO...


HAHA we still had the lost weekend to go!!!

Which started with the ultimate Goodbye where I arranged lots of meets with UK mates and family...

it all started so well
with Lorna and Bex in Richmond's Pizza Express.. my last Fiorentina for a long time!!!


And then...... it all went a little strange...

There was gurning,


Motorbike helmets (?)


And Brake Dancing (why is there always break dancing...?)

Come Saturday when I was officially AWOL me and Bex realised we had found our match in sillyness

and Nerdlingness...


We also realised Bex had grown a Marky mark for 2 days :

Witha little bit of Little and Large thrown in for good measure - we love you Tom!!!

And then ....


before the final whistle blew

We crashed and burned


And not surprisingly that was a full weekend at "it" with me in denial and only 2 hours left to pack for a life at sea....

A brief apology to all friends and family who I deserted that weekend.... it was all Becky's fault!!

No comments: